Applications for Social Enterprise Growth Grants – round 2, 2022–23 opened on 1 March 2023 and close at 5pm, Thursday 27 April 2023.
This round of Social Enterprise Growth Grants will be the final grant offered under the Social Enterprise Grants.Applications for Social Enterprise Growth Grants – round 2, 2022–23 are now open.
Grants will provide funding for activities, services or expenditure that build the skills, capability and capacity of the social enterprise. Funding requested must have a direct link to increasing business sustainability and/or employment.
Funding is available for the purchase of:
- production equipment
- digital equipment and systems
- consumables, resources or materials (specific to an identified growth opportunity)
- skills development and coaching programs
- business and strategic planning advice
- website development and upgrades
- marketing strategies.
Funding of between $5,000 and $25,000 (excluding GST) may be provided for eligible organisations to purchase equipment and resources, or access business services, to enable them to move their social enterprise to the next stage of growth.
MORE DETAILS AND APPLY