Want to improve the financial fitness of your business?
Empower your social enterprise to achieve sustainable growth and impact. Every business decision you make is reflected in the financial health of the organisation. Whether you are at the beginning of your journey or been operating for a decade, BDO is proud to invite you to a limited-series of two half-day business financials workshops delivered in-person in Mackay, Cairns and Rockhampton.
Delivered by the financial education team at BDO Australia, your facilitators lean upon their experience empowering business leaders from for-profit, not-for-profit, family business and technology startups – now delivering a specialist workshop series for social enterprises across Queensland.
While tailored specifically for the nuances of social enterprises, these workshops welcome founders, leadership, management, and operators from not-for-profits who seek to operate a trading business unit, small businesses who have social cause, or organisations making impact in their communities through trading with purpose.
Underpinned by a rich educational philosophy, these workshops are interactive, engaging and provide practical resources and tools. They are designed to bring social enterprise leaders through a transformative journey covering critical financial concepts that are fundamental for success.
This workshop series is supported by the Queensland Government Department of Small Business and Training through the Social Enterprise Jobs Fund.
About the Cash Flow Management for Social Enterprises Workshop
In this half-day workshop, you will be empowered by the knowledge of how to maximise your current cash position and identify strategies to stretch and improve your cash flow moving forward.
This program is ideal for:
- All social enterprise founders who are concerned about their cash flow
- Founders who need to calculate their runway
- Financial controllers who manage finances in a social enterprise
- Social enterprise founders who need clarity around financial commitments.
What you will learn in the Cash Flow Management for Social Enterprises Workshop
BDO’s one day workshops are interactive, engaging and provide you with practical resources and tools. They are designed to teach social enterprises critical financial concepts.
You will learn how to:
- Explore the difference between profit and cash flow
- Analyse how cash flows through a business
- Apply seven levers for optimising cash position
- Plan for your annual tax and financial obligations
- Determine the impact of business decisions on your financial position
- Build a 90-day cash flow forecast for your social enterprise.
CLICK TO REGISTER